· The opportunity to borrow a race prepared MZ motorbike
· The chance to participate in a race meeting at a top UK circuit organised by BMCRC, otherwise known as Bemsee.
· 3 days on track including one days testing and two days racing.
· Track instruction and paddock support from experienced racers.
Prior to the Race Meeting we'll help you meet the race entry requirements. You'll need:
· ACU Racing Licence which requires you to take a half day Competence to Compete course. New for 2014, you will also need to complete an on-track Basic Rider Assessment.
· Passport Sized Photo for your licence.
· Optician’s signature on the Eye Sight section of the licence application. A High Street optician will normally do you an eye test for around £15 -£20.
· Riding Kit e.g. dog tags, ACU gold stamped helmet, one piece leathers, boots, gloves.
· BMCRC and BMZRC membership
· Race Entry Forms